African Safari at my home


Lately I discovered a small set of furniture at a road-side shop while driving from dharamsala to Delhi. As you come down from the hills from Dharamsala and hit the low-land, you can see small furniture shops which sell loads of wooden crafts as well. Now coming on to what caught my eyes was a table and two stools, which were made from small logs of wood. The stools were beautifully made and were straightaway put in my shopping cart! I could not get away with the feeling of buying this table for my house due to its raw look. And I bought this piece of my African Safari for my home.
After coming back, I placed the furniture by the side of my large window in my living room. A small pot of my ivy plant in blue pottery now adorns the wooden table. Here I have used a yellow cloth, however, it is best to keep it naked so that the feel of real wood is not eclipsed.




Comments

Popular Posts