Everything inspiring

                         Casper, my dog loves camera :)


It has been really cold since morning. I did not do much today except spening some time in the garden with Casper, my dog. Sun was shining, though not very brightly as it was a little cloudy. But it was good to sit and feel the softness of this winter sun. I must humbly say that I am lucky to have a garden. It is a place where I can sit and watch birds chirping and bathing in small water puddles, and squirrels running around chasing one another. What more would you want when your garden is an abode for peacocks, cuckoos and parrots.

               Creeper shining beautifully in sunlight :)


Ruskin Bond in one of his writings says -

Live close to nature and you will never feel lonely. Don't drive those sparrows out of your verandah; they won't hack into your computer. 


Today I was reading a famous poem by William Wordsworth, known as ' Daffodils'. I had read this poem long time back during my school days. I would like to quote one paragraph:

I wandered lonely as a cloud 
That floats on high over vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd, 
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Flattering and dancing in the breeze.

I get mesmerised with the thoughts of flowers, birds, sky, ocean and everything which is related to nature. Look what I found today :) two beautiful feathers which will go in my stash for craft projects :))

Enjoy! 




Comments

Popular Posts