If you love pens- Print a pen!

Chennai is an interesting place with interesting culture and likeable people. I have been here for a month and I can say that I am already loving it :).I am originally from North India but after my marriage I have converted into a person who does not belong to any particular place :D
My husband's job takes me to the places known and unknown, to the lands seen and unseen! I have been loving this journey so far...

Now coming back to today's agenda :D


Last weekend while I was looking for some household stuff I just bumped into this shop with an interesting name - The Pen House.
If I may humbly confess, I am a prolific hoarder of stationary items. The child inside me beams with joy when it sees a car shaped eraser or a hooded-pencil.This shop had a variety of pens. Polka dotted pink colored pens, bat shaped pens, tennis racket shaped, pens with flower heads, small pens, big pens, all kinds of pens. The girl on the shop told me that she could print anything on the pens using a laser beam. Anything meant your name or any quote which you would want printed on your chosen writing instrument. Now that simply hooked me. I bought this sleek black pen which can easily fit in my sling bag. I decided to have my name written over it :D

Voila! Never knew my name would look so good printed on a pen :) Isn't it that cool?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts