Diwali : Greetings, cards, DIY

Diwali- the festival of lights- is round the corner. This time its been a long time away from home. You can know how am I feeling :( It is the second time when I am not there at my place. I am really missing my home- making rangoli, lighting diyas and preparing for the festivities with my friends and family. While I am away, I don't want them to miss me either! I decided to paint some cards so that I can send my greetings to them. Isn't it exciting ? It is actually!




You just need a coloring pencils, sketch pens or whatever you like. Here I have used mixed media: acrylic paints, water color pencils and sketch pens.Draw any pattern which you like; I have taken patterns from the internet. Style your cards in any way you want.

Sending a hand-painted greeting card is the perfect way of saying hello to your dear ones and telling them how much you miss them :).

Happy Painting guys!




Comments

Popular Posts