How to decorate a photo-frame : Tips


Who doesn't love collecting memories? Anyone who loves relishing moments loves photos. Photo-frames are an excellent gift for any occasion. And there are ways in which you can customise your photo-frames according to the likes of the person you are gifting them to. Here I have discussed some of the methods to decorate picture frames.

Tips to decorate a photo-frame :

When you are thinking to decorate any simple photo-frame, here are few supplies which can be used. Shells, beads, paints, stones and even different colored sand and glitters. You can choose any of these things to decorate your frames.

I bought a simple photo-frame from itsy-bitsy. I had thought of making something out of it, but did not figure out what it would be. I collected quite a number of shells from the beaches of Goa last year. Pink and white, small and big shells.

I cleaned all the shells and pasted on to the frame with the help of glue. There is no rocket science, you just have to be little patient. Stick them on, little shells one by one with love :)
The frame is still waiting for a picture. Look at my sleepy head!



Comments

Popular Posts